Are you homeless or at risk of homelessness? Read this section to access help and support, for each state and territory.
Contact Link2Home the one stop service to supporting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in NSW.
- You can contact them on 1800 152 152 This is a free call from a landline
- More information about Link2Home can be found on the Link2Home website
- You can call the Homelessness Gateway (including families) phone 1800 003 308
- If you are between 15-25 years, you can call the Youth Gateway on 1300 306046 or 1800 807 364
- If you are experiencing Domestic violence, the Domestic Violence Gateway is 1300 782 200 and the Aboriginal Family violence Gateway is 1800 800 098
More information about accessing homelessness and emergency services in South Australia, can be found on the SA Housing Authority website
A list of additional services providing support to people in crisis can be found on the SA Housing Authority website, Homeless Service Directory
Australian Capital Territory
If you are homeless or experiencing homelessness in the Australian Capital Territory, please call Onelink for assistance on 1800 176 468, or visit the Onelink website.